Interested in taking direct action to prevent veteran suicide? Join the Objective Zero team by applying for an open position below.
Regional Director - National Capital Region
Regional Directors are the core of Objective Zero’s decentralized, nationwide operations. Regional Directors are responsible for recruiting volunteers in their given geographic area to create regional, state, or city-level volunteer groups covering functional areas (e.g., Fundraising, Ambassador Recruitment, User Recruitment, and Marketing, etc.). Regional Directors are given a great deal of latitude to establish regional, state, and city volunteer groups as they see fit in support of our mission to eliminate veteran suicides. To accomplish this, Regional Directors are responsible for producing a strategic plan for leading volunteer operations in their given geographic area to include the integration of the following elements: fundraising; ambassador, user, and volunteer recruitment; and marketing. Regional Directors report directly to the National Expansion/Outreach Director.
- Recruit, manage, lead area volunteers
- Create regional volunteer strategy, integrating elements of fundraising, user/ambassador recruitment, marketing, and volunteer recruitment
- Coordinate volunteer efforts with Objective Zero's National Expansion/Outreach Director
- Coordinate Objective Zero events
- Report on activities and participate in weekly team calls
Complete the form below to apply.
Don't see a position that matches your skills or interests? Complete the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.